Please be aware of the following safety cautions regarding balloons:
- Balloons can present a choking hazard for all ages. Balloons should not be given to children under the age of three, or if you feel that a child will be put in danger with a balloon
- Latex allergies present a moderate to serious health problem for a very small percentage of the population in the United States. Reactions to naturally produced latex (latex is a milky sap produced by rubber trees) may range from minor skin irritation to severe reactions requiring immediate emergency medical treatment.
- Adult supervision is required.
- Keep uninflated balloons from children.
- Discard broken balloons at once.